Friday, July 2, 2010

Change of Plans, Apartments, and Swimming?

On Monday I received an email from Active informing me of a few local races coming up this month. I noticed there is a 5K in Claremont on the 4th. Since I want to get an official time for this distance, I signed up. So I changed my training plan for Keep LA Running a bit to fit this into it. Nothing big. So to recap, this week consisted of 5, 4, and 8 mile runs, all kept within the mile-paces set up last week. Next week training continues as planned.

Also, I will be moving to a new apartment during the next few days so I'll get to explore a new area and make new routes. That's always fun.

Lastly, I've been inspired to begin swimming. Since I've never done this before, it will be a learning experience. I'm not sure how successful I will be, but I will do my best. I've been reading as much as I can regarding techniques, and lane etiquette. I think I will start this madness after the 11th. This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment