Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week Recap

This was a very good running week. Did every run on my training plan and ran everyone in the morning. It's been a while since I've ran 20 mile in 7 days. I've very happy about having done this. However, waking up at 6am has proven difficult. I've been able to get started at 6:30 or even 7 but much later than that would be bad for my runs. The heat is starting to creep up and I much rather run in the cool mornings. A 6am start would be best. If I stay consistent with the early wake up calls I think they will become routine eventually and 6 won't seem sooooo early.

Next week it will be 22 miles, after that a short week finishing with Keep LA Running on Sunday, July 11th. Can't wait! It will be my first official 10K.

In other news, yesterday a few of my friends and I went to Santa Monica to wander around Third Street Promenade and the pier. We stopped at Ye Olde King's Head for dinner and celebration.

2010-06-26 18.22.05


If you're ever in Santa Monica, eat here. GREAT atmosphere, service, and, of course, food.

Also, The World Cup is fully on its way. Its been an exciting 2 weeks where I've seen very good, soccer, awesome goals, and ,sadly, horrible officiating (What's new?). By now the USA, England, France, Italy, and Cameroon teams are out. My beloved Cameroon will do well one of these times. I will hold hope.

Time to relax and watch Argentina play Mexico! WOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment