Saturday, June 19, 2010

Week's Recap, LA and SF

This was a week of short distances; totaled 15 miles with three runs. I've been working on speed to set a good base at the Keep LA Running 10K in less than three weeks. If I can keep a 9-min mile pace I can finish somewhere around 55 minutes.

This is my training plan for the next three weeks:


KLAR Training



Not too difficult. I'm pretty sure this will give me a good run on the 11th.

I'm also very happy because, for the first time in my running days, I am signed up for two races at the same time. I finally registered for the SF Marathon on July 25th. I will be running the 1st Half Marathon portion of the course. I'm pretty excited about this race as a few other runners I've met in the last few months are also running it. These next two months are going to be fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm already making the sign for the 11th. Its going to be pink and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete